Known as the dreaded “double-chin”, many people are plagued with that extra fat under the chin and upper neck areas. This can occur due to genetics, weight gain or pregnancy. Through chin and neck liposuction techniques, you can achieve a new, more slender and contoured neckline.
Neck and Chin liposuction is often performed in conjuction with other facial liposuction procedures to achieve the patient’s desired results. There are non surgical options such as Kybella to treat double chins, but the Kybella injection requires multiple treatments, and depending on the amount fat that needs to be removed, Kybella injection can end up costing more over time. Other skin rejuvenation procedures such as skin tightening, peels, or resurfacing may be suggested to achieve an overall smoother look.
Actual Patient – Individual Results May Vary
When you are considering St. Louis neck liposuction or chin liposuction, you will find that there are several benefits to this procedure including:
• A younger, more attractive look that is a sign of youth.
• A better profile that will be attractive from all angles.
• Tightened, toned skin.
• Minimally invasive and does not produce any scarring.
• Virtually pain free through the use of a local tumescent anesthesia.
• Instant, permanent results
• Dr. Wright’s expertise as a highly skilled surgeon who trained with the inventor of tumescent liposuction — Dr. Jeffery Klein.
• At St. Louis Laser Lipo and Vein Center, we put safety first for our patients. The liposuction procedure is safe, and minimally invasive, as Dr. Wright emphasizes patient safety and comfort.
• Affordable services — We offer financing through CareCredit.
If you are experiencing unwanted fat in the jawline, cheek, and jowl areas, you may be looking heavier than you really are. Having fat in these areas can make you look fat and less fit.
Unfortunately, fat in these areas makes us look older than we may truly be. Both women and men start to experience a “drop zone” around the age of 40. This causes the fat in the cheeks to sag, which then causes a heavy look in the jowl and jawline areas.
Dr. Wright uses tumescent cheek and jowl liposuction procedures to reduce and smooth the jawline, cheek and jowl areas. Often this procedure is combined with other facial rejuvenation processes to improve the facial profile to produce a more attractive profile.
Because the face is the first thing people see and gives a first impression, a better facial profile improves your overall self-image and level of self confidence. Other benefits of this type of liposuction include:
There is no reason to wait any longer for a smoother, more contoured look! Call us today for your free consultation and to see what procedures we have to offer!