Reducing fat from the waist area is a struggle many people face. A narrowing at the waist is one of the most if not the most attractive features someone can have. Excess fat around the waist is not only unattractive but can effect your health and your self esteem. These fat deposits can be a result of several factors including:
• Pregnancies — Deposits can accumulate as the waistline expands due to the pregnancy
• Genetics — Men and women alike may see extra waistline fat if their parents have a similar body shape
Rolls can start above the hipbone and may extend all the way to the bra line, creating a less than satisfactory figure. You’ve tried all sorts of things including rigorous diet and exercise, and yet, you still have those pesky fat deposits. There is a procedure — tumescent liposuction — that will let you say good-bye to those rolls, while sculpting your figure. Through this advanced procedure, you will be able to improve both your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Dr. Wright will use a local tumescent anesthetic that will be injected into the treatment area. Tiny punctures will be made to allow micro-cannulas to be inserted that will gently suction out the excess fat. Patients are awake during the procedure, allowing Dr. Wright to let them change positions to ensure symmetrical and even results.
• Reduce Fat — This liposuction procedure can take approximately five to seven centimeters off the waist. Often, a combination of procedure that includes fat removal from the hips and thighs is recommended to produce an overall more contoured look.
• Quick and simple – The procedure can take as little as three to four hours.
• Little to no downtime — The majority of waist lipo patients can return to their normal routines within 24 hours
• No scarring — There are no incisions, so there is little risk of scarring.
When you are ready to get that wonderful new profile, give us a call to set up a complimentary consultation and learn more about our St. Louis Missouri liposuction procedures!