Today there are more options than ever when it comes to compression garments. Though many think of the same bland, tan, boring compression garments that have been used since for what seems like forever, there are actually plenty of styles to choose from (like Circaids) that can brighten up your appearance during your healing process. Trust us; if you think you’ve seen it all, think again!
Compression garments come in all shapes, colors, and sizes, including socks and stockings. A few time-tested benefits of wearing these, and undergoing compression therapy include:
- Better Circulation – improve blood and oxygen flow in the legs or areas where garments are worn.
- Minimized Swelling – following a lipo surgery, for instance, compression garments can help reduce swelling and expedite healing times.
- Vein Support – If you’re plagued with vein disease or spider veins, compression garments can help to minimize the symptoms and discomfort to some extent. For more permanent solutions to vein issues, minimally invasive therapies like VeinWave or Sclerotherapy may help.
- Pain Reduction – if you have pain or swelling in the joints due to injury, arthritis, or some other cause, compression garments can bring much-needed
- Improved Lifestyle – do you live a sedentary lifestyle due to pain from vein disease? A simple addition to your wardrobe could help to alleviate the pain, and help promote an active lifestyle.
Compression garments aren’t just for athletes anymore. They’ve been adapted by people from all walks of life.
Some Top Brands Include:
- Juzo has been established since 1912, and they have evolved over the years to create compression garments that are fashionable and effective. One of the latest models includes FiberSoft™technology, which keeps feet feeling great all day.
- Circaid is a subsidiary of Medi and has launched several impressive compression garments and accessories, which do the hard work of alleviating pain and reducing symptoms or arthritis, lymphedema, and other common ailments. In addition, these compression garments meet the criteria for delivering exceptional performance since they’re measured as being more than 30 mmHg and less than 50 mmHg.
- Mediven Customs is also a subsidiary of Medi, and the brand has garments for upper and lower extremities, for both men and women.
Where to Buy
The Laser Lipo and Vein Center is a comprehensive cosmetic treatment center, performing popular and minimally invasive options such as liposuction, vein treatment, cosmetic services and more. The center fully advocates the medical and healing benefits of quality and trusted compression garments, which can be used before and after many of the procedures performed.
To learn more about compression garments sold by the Laser Lipo and Vein Center, call 636-614-1665.