The anterior axillary is located near the armpit and between the shoulder and bra line; while the posterior axillary is at the back of the armpit. These areas usually have pockets of fat that are difficult to reduce with only diet and exercise. Often called “bra fat” or “side boobs”, liposuction is a great option to help reduce these areas, such as thigh liposuction, which will positively affect self-esteem and self-confidence. By reducing these areas, you will feel more comfortable wearing strapless dresses and sleeveless tops. In many cases, this procedure is done in combination with back bra line and mid-back reduction to create a smooth, flawless profile.
The procedure uses a local tumescent anesthetic in a safe, comfortable in-office surgical suite. After the anesthetic has been injected, micro-cannulas are inserted through which the fat deposits are gently suctioned away. Because patients remain awake, Dr. Wright can re-position them to create a symmetrical, even look.
Through posterior and anterior axillary liposuction for the St. Louis Laser Lipo and Vein Center, you will see several benefits including:
• Lose inches and drop clothing sizes
• Feeling more self-confident and comfortable in your clothing, as well as your body shape
• No scarring because only tiny punctures will be made during the procedure
• Quick procedure with little downtime. Most patients can return to their normal schedules within 24 to 48 hours.
• Affordability. Liposuction is becoming more cost-friendly. At the Center, we offer financing through CareCredit.
Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Wright.