Known as the dreaded “double-chin”, many people are plagued with that extra fat under the chin and upper neck areas. This can occur due to genetics, weight gain or pregnancy. Through neck and chin liposuction techniques, you can achieve a new, more slender, contoured neckline.
Neck and chin liposuction is often performed with other facial liposuction procedures to achieve the patient’s desired results. Other skin rejuvenation procedures such as skin tightening, peels or resurfacing may be suggested to achieve an overall smoother look.
When you are considering St. Louis neck lipo or chin liposuction, you will find that there are several benefits to this procedure including:
• A younger, more attractive look that is a sign of youth.
• A better profile that will be attractive from all angles.
• Tightened, toned skin.
• Minimally invasive and does not produce any scarring.
• Virtually pain free through the use of a local tumescent anesthesia.
• Instant, permanent results because the fat is permanently removed, resulting in immediate results.
• Dr. Wright’s expertise as a highly skilled surgeon who trained with the inventor of tumescent liposuction — Dr. Jeffery Klein.
• At St. Louis Laser Lipo and Vein Center, we put safety first for our patients. The neck lipo procedure is safe, and minimally invasive, as Dr. Wright emphasizes patient safety and comfort.
• Affordable services — We offer financing through CareCredit.
Don’t wait any longer for a smoother, more contoured look! Call us today from your free consultation to see if chin and neck liposuction is right for you!